1. What morals are implied here?
2. How this article is different and/or the same from what we expect from newspaper
- more intimate than objective
- more like a modern day blog, a letter written to someone
- opinion pieces, similar to news papers
- It’s shorter because it is produced daily. Quick and easier to produce, cheaper
3. How does this article represent women and men?
4. What do you make of her possessions and library?
Advice to the Grub Street Verse-writers
Jonathan Swift (1667-1745) Grub Street poets aren’t real poets,
Ye poets ragged and forlorn,
Down from your garrets haste; Rhymers – someone making simple
rhymes grub streets poets poems are
Ye rhymers, dea