MUSIC100 Lecture Notes - Lecture 4: Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra, Middle Eastern Music, Tempo Rubato

103 views4 pages

Document Summary

Concert: barry lieberman & friends guest artists: jordan anderson (double bass), and. On february 24th, 2008, i attended a concert at the uw brechemin auditorium. The concert was a student recital performed by jordan anderson accompanied by francois papillon. They performed four short pieces and capriccio #2, both by david anderson, drafts, adagio and. Scherzo, and remember, all by jordan anderson, and ode de"espagne, by francois rabbath. Anderson performed on a charles brugere double bass of circa 1850 and it looked slightly smaller than a normal-sized double bass. Compared to how i initially felt at my attendance to my last concert at the bellevue philharmonic, i was much more comfortable in attending this concert with the familiarity of being on campus. Since this concert differed from my last concert by being a shorter, student recital, the pieces and the performances seemed to be even more interesting as it seemed more personal in connecting the audience with the pieces played.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers