Peace and Conflict Studies
Course
PACS 320
Professor
Matthew Bailey- Dick
Semester
Winter

Description
Class 5 Notes 1 Most of the internal organs in a python expand by 40 within 24 hours of eating They eat once every few months a Why is this fascinating 2 The wingspan of an eagle is six feet when the eagle is flying away from the sun but three feet when flying toward the sun a Why is this Because it uses one wing to cover his eyes joke i Why is this funny 3 Oscar Romeros speech 1980s a Roy Bourgeos broadcasting the words of Oscar Romero i InspiringWhy these three togetherPrime ourselves to understand why something is what it is Generate wonderBeing critical of reactions what generates this response For class to what extent does one need o be Christian to find this inspiringOn the Exam Study SheetMiddle Axiom Example of middle axioms between Christians and nonChristiansDismantling Genesis 1 dismantling chaos Exodus dismantling slavery Jeremiah 31 dismantling covenant new covenant written on the heart Galatians 3 dismantling old law the division between
More Less

Related notes for PACS 320

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit