PSYCH101 Lecture Notes - Lecture 14: Haldimand Proclamation, Neutral Nation, Behavioural Sciences

9 views7 pages
erinhyena970 and 37878 others unlocked
PSYCH101 Full Course Notes
PSYCH101 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
13 documents

Document Summary

Office hours: tuesday 10:30-11:30, thursday 2:30-3:30, or by appointment. I acknowledge that i live and work on the traditional territory of the attawandaron (neutral), The university of waterloo is situated on the haldimand. Tract, land promised to six nations, which includes six miles on each side of the grand river. Psychology 101 is designed to provide you with an understanding of the basic concepts, theories, and methods of modern psychology as a behavioural science. The field is diverse, covering a broad range of topics such as neuroscience, human development, learning and memory, the social forces that affect behaviour, mental disorders and treatment, and many more. Based on those topics, i expect that you will develop a more thorough understanding of yourself and the world that you live in. But since psychology is in essence the study of our human experience, i"ll also expect that each of you is coming into this course with some intuitive assumptions about the field.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers