ENG 301 Lecture Notes - Lecture 4: Phoenix, Arizona, List Of Fables Characters, Interpersonal Communication

56 views5 pages
2 May 2016
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

In the december edition of scottsdale living, your advertisement mentioned that avnet was looking for marketing analysts with great communication and teamwork skills. i believe i have exactly what you are looking for to fill this important position. My educational background has given me the skills necessary to communicate effectively among a wide group of individuals. In addition to having great communication skills, i have experience with the database software used throughout your company. When you are ready to hire a hard-working, responsible marketing. Working in the fine-dining industry has taught me how to work well as a team and build strong customer relationships. Moreover, my recent associate arts (aa) degree, with emphasis on interpersonal communication, will provide your company with a well-rounded employee. Intercultural communication because it helped me to understand how important it is to be an effective communicator among those from other cultures.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers