SPCE 371 Lecture Notes - Lecture 99: Autism Spectrum, American Sign Language, Theory Of Multiple Intelligences

40 views2 pages

Document Summary

Using information from pages 17-22 in your text, fill in the table below. Then, answer the questions under the table using pages 4-16. Being 100% clear about what is expected of students, the main points of discussions, requirements for assignments, etc. Teachers should always check for students" total understanding. Ex: your paper on the tudor period is due this friday. I want five paragraphs about the impact of the political changes during this period on the future of english history. You should have a hard copy ready for me by class time. Can someone please raise their hand and tell me what exactly is due friday? and allow for student to repeat requirements, asking other prompting questions and calling on other students as needed. Only being exposed once or through one method to content is not enough to provide mastery. Students must have multiple opportunities to be exposed to the content in various ways.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers