SS205 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Home Insurance, Earthquake Insurance, Flood Insurance

142 views4 pages

Document Summary

Lesson one: pay special attention to vocabulary about insurance. El seguro contra incendios fire insurance incendios is like incense, which burns. El seguro contra inundaciones flood insurance think "inundation" Contra terremotos earthquake insurance think "terre" like earth, and "moto" like movement. Salad is good for your health life insurance. Livin la vida loca -> vida = life to file think "archives" to get behind (schedule) to dare to master to get sick to reture to operate (equipment) I dare to treverse the library when ms. dasilva"s in a bad mode. This jar is too hard for women to open. It takes a man to operate such heavy equiptment. to apply. "solicit" means to ask for think "archives" una "caja" is a box; a "cajon" is a type of box. The order of my papers fell out because i didn"t staple them! Crap, dora! literally "writing machine" el programa de hoja de calculo spreadsheet program literally "calculating sheet program"

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers