THEA 102 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Saratoga International Theater Institute, Sanford Meisner, Moscow Art Theatre

93 views8 pages

Document Summary

Mike: i have yet to type today"s lecture notes, will do it when i get back to my dorm. Currently in the library printing everything so i have it in paper form to study. (chat not working). October 1st (thursday) [all notes after this is in your notebook!] Uta hagen joined the herbert burgerdorf (hb studios) academy in 1848. She wrote respect for acting . pg 202 of textbook. Lee strasberg is an actor trainer and is the best known acting teachers in america, works with. He changed american method in the 20th century. Practical aesthetics ; devised by the playwright david mamet and actor william h. macy. The focus on the training within the actors control- voice, body, concentration and script analysis. Anne bogart (director): viewpoints less physiological based than the meisner method. Based on a set of exercises borrowed and influenced by dancer-choreographer, mary overlie - six 6.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers