PSY 034 Lecture Notes - Lecture 22: Reinforcement, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Psy

11 views2 pages

Document Summary

Persistent, excessive fear, anxiety or worry about losing or separating from an attachment figure; reluctant to go away from such a figure and/or bodily dysfunction when separated from such a figure. Intrusive and unwanted thoughts, images, or urges that typically make the person anxious. They then attempt to resist or eliminate the thought, image, or urge through compulsions. Don"t really care what i am teaching about totally forgot to lock door nervous someone is stealing computer which is the universities but if stolen under my watch i will have to pay. Repetitive to perform;often according to rigid rules which may provide temporary relief from obsession. A more common compulsion today is prayer. feels compelled by obssession thoughts/actions; person (i have my own way of cleaning i must always wipe up first then down with justthe right amount of overlap) Not realistically related to obsession or are excessive. Can cause severe disruption and lead to many becoming housebound.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers