HESC 321 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Business Insider

42 views1 pages
24 Jun 2018
School
Department
Course
Professor
We all lovssssssssssfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfsssse Amazon, but itssssssssssss enormous mssssssssssssarketplace
and fluctuating prices makes it nearly impossible for the average shopper to find the best
posssssssssssssssssssssible deal. And did you know that Amazon prices change millions
sssssssssssssssssof times a day? ssssssEven a careful shopper can accidentally overpay— I definitely
have, especiasssssssssssslly when I'm in a hurry.
ssssssssssfdsfsssssssssssssssdfdsfsdfdsfdsssssssssssssss
Luckily, there’s an easysssssssssssssffff way to outsmart the Amazon system and ensure you pay the
lowest price every timddfdsfdse dfyou ssssssssssssssshop: Honey.
sssssssssssssssssssssssss
Recommendssssssssssssed by publications like fTime, Forbes, and Business Insider, this genius browser
add-on gained popularity among shoppers for its automatic coupon feature, but it also offers powerful
Amazon sssssssssssssssshssssssssssssssopping tools that can save you TONS of money. And, yes, it works
with Primeds
sssssdsfdsfdssssssdsfsdfdssfdsfsssssssssssssss
Honeysfdsfsdsssssssssssss was able to find me these Nikes for $38.57
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 1 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

We all lovssssssssssfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfsssse amazon, but itssssssssssss enormous mssssssssssssarketplace and fluctuating prices makes it nearly impossible for the average shopper to find the best posssssssssssssssssssssible deal. And did you know that amazon prices change millions sssssssssssssssssof times a day? sssssseven a careful shopper can accidentally overpay i definitely have, especiasssssssssssslly when i"m in a hurry. ssssssssssfdsfsssssssssssssssdfdsfsdfdsfdsssssssssssssss. Luckily, there"s an easysssssssssssssffff way to outsmart the amazon system and ensure you pay the lowest price every timddfdsfdse dfyou ssssssssssssssshop: honey. sssssssssssssssssssssssss. Recommendssssssssssssed by publications like ftime, forbes, and business insider, this genius browser add-on gained popularity among shoppers for its automatic coupon feature, but it also offers powerful. Amazon sssssssssssssssshssssssssssssssopping tools that can save you tons of money.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers