AAS 311 Lecture Notes - Lecture 6: Experiential Knowledge, Critical Race Theory, Model Minority

71 views5 pages
16 Oct 2016
School
Course

Document Summary

Theory or guide or way of to s particular issues to operate from a multiple framework. I often see things beyong race, my whole experience for both of those perspective, critical race. Strategic essentialism: acope an essential moment because its political in that momement. Men who agricultural male experiences were the first. Depends on the lens, quick overview of the critical : Issues of power? (low income students looking at middle class) Ask yourself of your voice of community that aare marginalized. Read beyond page one and convince others to immmerge with you. Presenting a paper with why your issue is important. Address the problem, what has research found, not specific of every statement. What you apply and why you are good and restate it at the end. Purposely write with her and we peered review each others papers. I had a great idea and helped her refined it. I chose key words and guided my writing.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers