APRD 1000 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Poster, Stereotype, Manufacturing Consent

45 views13 pages

Document Summary

2009- post digital: discourse of digital artistic views, being human rather than being digital, messaging with functionality, making a message through billboards, posters, signs. Idea of an experience: real-time marketing, brands start trying to have conversations like real people (tweeting) Technology is ruling the communication business: personalization, portability, expanding and contraction content avenues. Consumers are in complete control: what i want/ when i want/ where i want, ability to express opinion. Branding is everything and everything is media: brand-media-consumer (one way, brand-emedia-consumer (two way, spider web of conversations. Programmatic adv- the buying and selling of inclination (consumer) Audience networks- datalogic, saw was consumers were buying and specified ads for them. The (cid:271)iggest pro(cid:271)le(cid:373) i(cid:374) the ad i(cid:374)dustr(cid:455) is (cid:862)(cid:271)ots(cid:863) (cid:894)fraud (cid:272)li(cid:272)kers(cid:895) Native content instead of an ad its content that sits. A strategic com process building mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and their publics.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers