COMM 2527 Lecture Notes - Lecture 10: Copyright Term Extension Act, Copyright Law Of The United Kingdom, Arianna Huffington

38 views9 pages

Document Summary

Guest post project: email link to nickleshi@aol. com, before april 13. Final paper: email electronic copy to nickleshi@aol. com, no later than end of day may 11 (include a mailing address if you want the papers returned, minimum length five pages (double spaced, 12 point font size, times. Second half your thoughts on the future of online writing. Mission statement e-reading is a blog about books i have read or am reading that are spiritual and lifestyle game changers and what i am learning from them. I really appreciate how this writer not only writes about the books that she reads, but what she learns from them. I believe this adds much more depth to the posts, and makes them more exciting to read. i really like how bright this blog is in terms of color. I think it goes really well with the optimistic and energetic voice that you use in your writing, and it"s just really visually appealing.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers