BUS 200 Lecture Notes - Lecture 6: Skill, Sodexo, Pioneer Investments

40 views7 pages
18 Aug 2018
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Info rmati onal inte rv iew re port. Professional goals and the purpose of the interview. The purpose of the interview was an opportunity for students to get useful information that would support the transition of college students into professional employees. This interview was meant to assist college students to understand the difference between college and professional work environment. My career interest is having a solid career in entertainment industry and my ultimate professional goal is becoming an entertainment entrepreneur. Bridget"s current position as marketing coordinator perfectly aligns with my current steps for my career goal. A marketing coordinator is the next step currently. I believe bridget would be a great mentor and a perfect interview candidate. Bridget bukovich is a well-rounded marketing coordinator with sodexo, Bridget is actually a recent graduate from george. Mason university with a double major in history and communication with a concentration in journalism. For the last four years, she has worked as vendor.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers