GBL 295 Lecture Notes - Lecture 21: Adverse Possession, Easement, Quitclaim Deed

21 views2 pages

Document Summary

Default & 2 or more unmarried people in michigan. If one of the owners dies, their portion of ownership is passed to their heirs. Joint tenancy: right of survivorship if one of the owners dies, their interest in the property goes to other tenant/owner. Tenancy by the entirety: special form of joint tenancy, only for married couples, both must sign off on selling the property, cannot sell property out from underneath the other, condominiums. Transfer document via deed: statutory warranty deed. I cannot sell you more than i own. What i"m selling you, i am guaranteeing that i own. : quitclaim deed. Just selling, might not own any of what owner is selling. Property transfers between divisions of companies, trusts: deed - instrument of conveyance, required terms. Intent to convey: grantor and grantee, de ned ownership interest, state consideration, restriction or easement, warranties or promises. Legal description: restrictions on land use, restrictive convenants, ex.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers