BUSACC 0030 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Accounting Information System, Microsoft Powerpoint, Accounts Payable

45 views5 pages
1 Sep 2016
School
Professor

Document Summary

Material covered: chapter 2 investing and financing decisions and the accounting system. Reminder: there is homework for chapter 1 and 2 due on monday by 11:00. Announcement: quiz next week on chapters 1 and 2. True/false, and short multiple choice questions, and a couple of problems. Professor says chapter 2 is one of the most important chapters. Understanding the business: to understand amounts appearing on a company"s balance sheet we need to answer these questions: a. i. What business activities cause changes in the balance sheet? a. ii. How do specific activities affect each balance? a. iii. How do companies keep track of balance sheet amounts: we saw the final product but we need to know how we got there professor, professor referenced an image in the powerpoint titled the conceptual framework (2-3) Elements of the balance sheet: a = l + se a. i. Se = stockholders" equity: professor referenced image on slide 2-5 b. i.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers