ENS 303 Lecture Notes - Lecture 18: Flexor Digitorum Longus Muscle, Achilles Tendon, Tibial Nerve

15 views9 pages

Document Summary

These are all the muscles that you need to know for exam 3. Oia"s have been adjusted by dr. greicar in order to make it more simple for students. A: knee flexion and ankle plantar flexion. O: soleal line, posterior tibia, and head of fibula. A: plantar flexes the ankle (talocrural joint) Plantaris // tibial nerve (also called the mini gastrocnemius ) I: proximal, posterior aspect of the tibia. A: medially rotates flexed knee @ tibiofemoral articulation. O: head of fibula and proximal of lateral fibula. I: base of 1st metatarsal & medial cuneiform. I: plantar aspect of tuberosity of base of 5th metatarsal. I: dorsal aspect of base of 5th metatarsal. A: everts the foot and dorsiflexes the ankle (different from longus + Some people have peroneus tertius run in front of their lateral malleolus. I: base of 1st metatarsal and medial cuneiform. O: lateral condyle of tibia, proximal tibia, interosseous membrane. I: dorsiflexion, eversion, extension of toes 2-5.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers