BMGT 340 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Financial Statement, Fokker E.Ii, Accrual

110 views2 pages

Document Summary

Chapter 2: introduction to financial statement analysis: firm"s disclosure of financial information, four financial statements required by the sec are a. i. The statement of stockholders equity: the accuracy of these are checked by b. i. Public companies that must use a common set of rules and standard format when they prepare their reports b. ii. Corporations are required to hire a neutral party, known as an b. iii. auditor, to check the annual financial statements, ensure that the statements are prepared according to gaap and provide evidence to support the reliability of the information. In addition to the auditor"s role in reviewing the financial statements, the sarbanes-oxley act requires both the ceo and. Cfo to personally attest to the accuracy of the financial statements presented to shareholders and to sign a statement to that effect: balance sheet overview, the balance sheet identity: a. i. ^^^ top 3 current assets in liquidity rankings ^^ d. v. long term assets/ net fixed assets/ net ppe.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers