EDSP 210 Lecture Notes - Lecture 9: Huachung University, Occupational Therapy, Skill

59 views2 pages

Document Summary

"i pledge on my honor that i have not given or received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment/examination. " Strengths: excels in math and has a logic based skillset. Persistent, curious, strong memory, follows the rules he"s given. List several needs for character in school: social interaction, help focusing on task at hand, higher academic material to keep him stimulated, help in situations where he is overstimulated. Write three social or academic goals for the character: carry a conversation with a peer with a constant back and forth, will engage in cooperative social play, will follow classroom rules. List two possible related services that would be involved: speech and hearing therapy, occupational therapy. List two ways to include family in planning : weekly report from teacher to parents, be apart of the iep process and meet with the iep team. Choose one goal above and using suggestions from.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers