GEOG 3113 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Fortified Wine, Rectified Spirit, Sangiovese

43 views2 pages

Document Summary

More (cid:449)i(cid:374)es are (cid:374)a(cid:373)ed for the pla(cid:272)e they"re fro(cid:373), or at least a sig(cid:374)ifi(cid:272)a(cid:374)t part. Also we focus a lot on the grape. I am in blacksburg, virginia, from the vintage seller. One of the first assignment is to find the the closets four wine store close to you, and find the schedule when they are doing the free tasting event. I call the three trifetas general terms: three major steps in making wine, viticulture; is the first step in wine making. It is the art in science of growing grapes. Grapes are the most produced fruit in the planet, because number one use is making wine. There are (cid:448)ariety of grapes i(cid:374) gro(cid:272)ery stores, (cid:271)ut those are(cid:374)"t (cid:373)ade i(cid:374)to (cid:449)i(cid:374)e, or if they are not into very good wine. Others grapes a whole variety of others grapes mostly european origin are the ones used for wine creation.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers