EDFL 2100 Lecture 3: Types of Learning Targets_lecutre 3

13 views2 pages

Document Summary

Standard vs. learning target: content standard: describes what students will be taught over the course of a year. Contain multiple learning targets: learning target: describes what students will be able to do successfully and independently at the end of a specific lesson as a result of your classroom instruction. Describes what you will teach your students to do. Kinds of learning targets: master content knowledge, use knowledge to reason and solve problems, demonstrate performance skills, crate quality products. Knowledge targets: the learning target requires the student to master the subject content including both knowing and understanding it, knowledge examples. I can describe the function of a cell membrane. I can explain the effects of an acid on a base. Reasoning targets: the learning target requires the student to solve and things out using knowledge and understanding of the content, reasoning examples. I will use statistical methods to describe, analyze, evaluate, and make decisions.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers