HIST 1402 Lecture Notes - Lecture 12: Fokker E.Ii, Collectivism, Planned Economy

29 views3 pages
School
Department
Course

Document Summary

Fascist italy and stalinist russia: paris peace treaties, complications a. i. Deals made during war- make offers to jewish groups in europe- making deals that conflict with one another jews/arabs/france- all promised the same land a. iv. Versailles- germany has to pay for damages, also loses territory- poland is created b. ii. St. germain- splits austria-hungary, austria loses territory b. iii. British and french set up colonies in the middle east b. v. The league of nations- us idea but never joined: fascism, post wwi context- people most upset with treaties, anti-liberal, anti-communist c. Think some races are better than others/race is more important than individuals/not all created equal: action oriented d. i. War, violence, and paramilitarism: rise of mussolini, weak democracy at the time b. Mutilated victory - italy did not get everything they were promised during the war: social and economic tensions c. i. Factory occupations- workers try to take factories from owners to get fair treatment c. ii.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers