HDFS 1070 Lecture Notes - Lecture 23: Individuation, Five Ws, Ath

12 views5 pages

Document Summary

Making decision on attractiveness of partner and decision to live life with partner. Sliding versus deciding: today- sliding into relationship/marriage. Partner with people because share resources, financially helpful, share time, space, resources slide into marriage. Those who slide may have some misgivings/doubts about future of relationship. Nowadays adolescence lasts longer and economic downward. Different then deciding i really like you, this is the vision of my future, this is what i want. Ordinary difficulties only become problems when ignored, mis-managed stressors. Ordinary difficulties need to be properly managed, resolved, to have a successful relationship, if ignored, will lead to future problems. Identity tasks: conjugal themes, organize identity as a new subsystem, once identified hard to change, -creating working themes for present and future, becomes foundation for relationship, establish priorities about how you live your life. Establish a course of action on how you use these, hard to change going forward: time, energy, money.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers