Document Summary

Love status information money goods services. Utility resources must be perceived as useful. Accessibility resources have to be accessible. Getting information about availability and accessibility of resources clarifying utility of resources, etc. beforehand. A lot of decisions involve cost-benefit analyses. Change in the economy from labor intensive to information technology-based. Growth of single households, single parent families, more divorce, aging population (boomers) Dependent on natural resources and industry to knowledge and service intensive. Changes in values and attitudes and overwhelming technological advances. To consume means to use, expend or destroy. Overconsumption is a situation where resource use has outpaced the sustainable capacity of the ecosystem. I(cid:374)here(cid:374)t i(cid:374) today"s glo(cid:271)al e(cid:272)o(cid:374)o(cid:373)i(cid:272) syste(cid:373) is the wasteful use of resour(cid:272)es, la(cid:271)or a(cid:374)d (cid:272)apital. The us has often been characterized as a consumer society. Characteristics of resourceful people that bring them success. They dare to ask for what they need. Real estate furnishings and equipment consumer durables clothing art.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers