SPAN 2001 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Paga, Gerund, Pronoun

49 views6 pages

Document Summary

*have to memorize the lists of verbs in the book and which category they belong in me, te, se, nos, os, se can attach them to the end if it is a gerund. Reciprocal action: doing something for each other. Daily routine (only when you are doing it to yourself: acostarse. Monday, january 23, 2017: afeitarse, despertarse, ducharse, levantarse, maquillarse, peinarse, vestirse. Other verbs that are always re exive: callarse, calmarse, divertirse, enamorarse de, morirse, prepararse, reunirse, sentarse, sentirse. Verbs that change meaning in the re exive: acordar, beber, comer, dormir, ir, llamar, parecer. Monday, january 23, 2017: aburrir, alegrar, enfadar, enfermar, enfurecer, enojar, emborrachar. Verbs that express change: convertirse, hacerse, ponerse, volverse. Actividad 1: nos reunimos, acordar, se duerme, se sienta. 5. irme (to leave not going: me pongo, pone. Gustar (a + io) io pronoun gustar (subject) = subject to like do. A m me gustan las artes. = i like the arts. (the arts are pleasing to me)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers