HISTORY 332 Lecture Notes - Lecture 13: Soviet Invasion Of Poland, Royal Air Force, Lebensraum

36 views5 pages
30 Mar 2019
School
Department
Professor

Document Summary

The great fatherland war (1941-1945) (world war ii, 1939,1945) After wwii, a lot of the territories (latvia, Estonia, lithuania, western poland) would go to the soviet union. i. ii. Eventually, the germans would move into the soviet union: altogether, in this period of 1939-1945, almost 50 million people would die during world war ii. These fatalities were because of a war between nation. States, france, england, us, germany, japan, etc. i. The british air force prevented the germans from destroying the uk. Hitler saw the britains and nordic people like aryans, but thought the slavs were meant to be slaves: believed each nation was racially, genetically, imprinted with different qualities a. Jews had to be eliminated: wanted to eliminate millions of slavs, clear out the lands, and turn what. It is there on this great plain, the step of eastern europe and no natural boundaries to russia, no mountains to cross. i.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers