CMD 377 Lecture Notes - Lecture 19: Cauda Equina, Sulcus Limitans, Medial Lemniscus

37 views3 pages

Document Summary

Examples of structures (cauda equina, enlargements, dentate ligament, internal structure anterior & posterior horns, body) Know how the motor & sensory fibers are organized around the spinal cord. Brainstem structures know some important structures of the brainstem (especially know their function) pyramid, olive, sulcus limitans, facial colliculus, superior & inferior colliculi, substantia nigra. Make sure you know the names and corresponding numbers of each nerve. Make sure you can label the location of all the cranial nerves and related structures on a diagram (study with the handouts from the class) Make sure you know the functions of branchiomeric nerves. Finally, study the important sensory components of each nerve. For example, which nerve enables me to secret saliva is not as important as which nerve enables me to produce my voice. You do not need to know the name of the components each nerve carries (e. g. , whether x function of y nerve is visceral sensory or somatic sensory)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers