HTM 4454 Lecture 10: LO8 - Inventory Management

38 views2 pages

Document Summary

Rooms: managing cancellations and no shows, try to reduce the problem a. i. These windows can be altered during peak seasons, etc. a. iii. Working with groups (booking windows/ anticipated wash rooms [rooms that go back into available rooms: materialization rates forecasting amount of no shows and cancellations, overbooking decisions c. i. If you"re wrong, how hard is it going to be to fix? c. ii. Flex capacity reserved rooms for employees, etc. c. ii. 2. Pay for their lodging elsewhere c. ii. 2. a. c. ii. 2. b. c. ii. 2. c. Actually likely to come back to you because it is out of their price range c. ii. 2. c. ii. 2. Walking them to a similar property gives them a realistic, alternative property c. ii. 3. High value transient travelers, repeat guests, or loyalty program leaders c. iii. 1. a. i. If the high value clients book last, which makes these decisions complex: the legal environment, must be informed (ticket fine print, no federal laws regarding hotel overbooking laws, bumping the airline model c. i.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers