MGT 4394 Lecture Notes - Lecture 10: Fokker E.Ii

34 views2 pages
27 Sep 2016
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Environmental assessment scanning the environment: competititve advantage, matching resources and capabilities to new opportunities in the broad environment, 6 questions to ask: b. i. Does your organization"s resources/capacities have value in the market? b. i. 1. Are there readily available substitutions for your resources/ capavilities b. iii. 1. Then your organization has cornered the market highly valuable market position b. iv. Do organizational systems exist to realize a resource"s full potential? b. iv. 1. etc. ) Is the resource/ capability costly: cause and effect c. i. Causal relationship between remote and taks environment: domain context in which the organization competes d. i. All within domain functions with a similar set of conditions: task environment sub-categories e. i. Demand curve total of all customers who purchase products/ services offered by the company. What are the forces that e. i. 2. impact them? e. i. 3. e. i. 4. Link cause and effect relationship between the remote and task environment and customers. Critical success factors necessary bundle of products/ services to allow company to compete e. ii. 1. a.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers