Asked on 21 Nov

What do you call a grid that is used to locate points in a plane using an ordered pair of numbers?

Answered on 21 Nov

Unlock this answer

Get 1 free homework help answers
Access 3.7 million verified answers.
Get access
Already have an account? Log in