ECF1200 Study Guide - Final Guide: Macroeconomic Model, Aggregate Supply, Aggregate Demand

208 views29 pages
18 Oct 2018
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

4 ch. 13 (i. e. , all content: 4 short answer questions (10 marks each, ch. Aggregate expenditure and output in the short run: ch. Aggregate demand and aggregate supply analysis: ch. Chapter 9: ae and output in the sr. An important disti(cid:374)(cid:272)tio(cid:374) differe(cid:374)(cid:272)e (cid:271)et(cid:449)ee(cid:374) pla(cid:374)(cid:374)ed i(cid:374)(cid:448)est(cid:373)e(cid:374)t a(cid:374)d a(cid:272)tual i(cid:374)(cid:448)est(cid:373)e(cid:374)t. Macroeconomic equilibrium: macro. equilibrium occurs when the aggregate expenditure equals total production (or gdp). Aggregate expenditure (ae) = gdp: ae>gdp that is, total amount of spending is greater than total amount of production. In this case, businesses will sell more g+s then they had expected. Aggregate expenditure is equal to gdp inventories are unchanged the economy is in macroeconomic equilibrium. Aggregate expenditure is less than gdp inventories rise. Determining the level of aggregate expenditure in the economy: consumption. The five most important variables that determine the level of consumption are: current disposable income (income households receive after paying tax and receiving gov tra(cid:374)sfers.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers