AFM241 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Hype Cycle, G Suite, Web 2.0

72 views26 pages

Document Summary

Chapter 1: it business value (itbv) proposition & it business value proposition slideshow. It spending across industries has been around 3: highest it spending industries: banking and financial services, media and. Spending in service related industries (banking and financial services, media and entertainment, consulting and. Business services, healthcare and medical, hospitality and travel, insurance) is higher compared to avg. across all indust(cid:396)ies, i. e. (cid:862)it i(cid:374)te(cid:374)si(cid:448)e i(cid:374)dust(cid:396)ies(cid:863: lowest it spending industries: metals and natural resources, construction and. Engineering, and automotive: it spending in it industry is high. Lower than the annual spending in the banking and. Financial services industry: in certain years due to industry specific events, it spending is unusually high. [e. g. during dot com boom the it spending in telecommunications industry was very high (17%). ] New information technologies: na firms spend to m on new it. Used to leverage it to improve competitive position: (social media, cloud computing, mobile.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers