Section 1: Simple Programs, Functions and Header Files
1. Write a program that prints Hello World
2. Write a function that takes in an int h and an int i and prints h x i = hi where hi is
h multiplied by i
3. What is each of the following header files/library used for? a. stdio.h; b.
math.h; c. assert.h
4. To do at home: Write a function that takes in 3 triangles side lengths from a right
triangle and prints out the 3 angles. What libraries will you use?
5. To do at home: Re-do your quizzes and make your own quiz in a similar style and
complete that one too
Section 2: Working with Arrays
1. Given 3 arrays of the same size a,b, and c. Place the absolute value of a[i] - b[i] in
c[i] where i = 0…n where n is the size of the arrays.
2. To do at home: Write a program that multiplies each element of an array by a
3. To do at home: Go over A4 and all the array questions.
Section 3: Algorithms You May Need To Know
1. GCD Algorithm
2. Bisection Algorithm
3. To do at Home: Horner's Method
4. To go over your assignment: Finding Primes
Section 4: Tricky Stuff
1. Write a program that converts a binary number (given in array form) to base 10
2. To do