Economics
Course
ECON 101
Professor
Fiona Rahman
Semester
Summer

Description
001 by Joe's jchkmail (http://jchkmail.ensmp.fr)!ClamAV version 0.83, clamavm ilter version 0.83 on aeacus.uwaterloo.caCleanNo, hits=2.8 required=99.0 tests=H TML_FONTCOLOR_UNKNOWN,HTML_MESSAGE,HTML_SHOUTING4,MIME_HTML_ONLY,RCVD_IN_BL_SPAM COP_NET autolearn=no version=2.63**SpamAssassin 2.63 (20040111) on ahsmail.uwa [email protected] AM, I m sorry that this isn t the post about unconditional love :P. That one might act ually be a while in coming, just because it s finals time around here, and I stil have to gather my thoughts coherently :P. However, I just wanted to post qui+ $5q)B !G\f" In light of my last post, I have uploaded a new song which seems to be my anthem for he next while :P. Have you heard it before AM? I'm sure you have...:) I went to see the professor today to discuss the midterm, and it confirmed my fe eling that it wasn't an issue of intelligence it was just a matter of having t he experience to know how to study for biology courses. She kept repeating the p hrase "You must understand, not just memorize" over and over...And I was definit ely *not* doing that! I'm going to start reading the textbook and making notes, instead of just memori zing a few bullet points in the course notes for each concept. I guarantee, the inal exam will be better :P. hope you are doing well :P. ake care, L Posted by DL to AM and DL's Haven http://mald.blogspot.com/2005/06/newsong.htm > at 6/10/2005 05:22:00 PM 38. ?ReturnPath: [email protected]> eceived: from persephone.uwaterloo.ca (cerberus.uwaterloo.ca [129.97.128.141]) by ahsmail.uwaterloo.ca (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j2VGvbqi013675 for [email protected]>; Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:57:37 0500 (EST) eceived: from blogger.com (ftpout.blogger.com [66.102.15.83]) by persephone.uwaterloo.ca (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id j2VGvAC3009916 for [email protected]>; Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:57:13 0500 eceived: from bla103.blogger.com (unknown [10.20.1.242]) by blogger.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id A74D4195F9 for [email protected]>; Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:06:31 0800 (PST) essageID: [email protected]> rom: ~AM [email protected]> o: [email protected] ubject: [AM and DL's Haven] change of music~ MimeVersion: 1.0 ontentType: text/html; charset=UTF8 ontentTransferEncoding: 7bit ate: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:06:31 0800 (PST) XMiltered: at persephone with ID 424C2BEE.001 by Joe's jchkmail (http://jchkm il.ensmp.fr)! XMiltered: at demeter with ID 424C2BEA.000 by Joe's jchkmail (http://jchkmail .ensmp.fr)! XVirusScanned: ClamAV version 0.83, clamavmilter version 0.83 on aeacus.uwate rloo.ca XVirusScanned: ClamAV version 0.83, clamavmilter version 0.83 on persephone.u waterloo.ca XVirusStatus: Clean XSpamLevel: * SpamStatus: No, hits=1.0 required=99.0 tests=HTML_30_40, HTML_FONTCOLOR_UNKNOWN,HTML_MESSAGE,MIME_HTML_ONLY autolearn=no version=2.63 SpamCheckerVersion: SpamAssassin 2.63 (20040111) on ahsmail.uwaterloo.ca r V) Uthat the realization of dreams comes not to the one who is born with a silver spo on in his mouth and needs not put forth effort, but rather to the one who makes them come true himself through hard work, dedication, and wanting it more than a yone else. My peers may be smarter than me, but they will never outwork me. I am well acquainted with the demons of Low SelfEsteem, Hopelessness, Inability , and Discouragand this recent event has whipped them into a frenzy yet a ain. But by God s grace, I will not give in to them. ** Haha, I suppose that s my little update, AM :P. I hope it was an interesting read if nothing o be honest, it was more for me than anything (I hope that s n ot selfishbecause I needed to give mysnd I like to do that in writing sometimes. hope you are doing well, and have finished your essay :). I hope to see yohere is no way I will let this summer pass by and have ou in Toronto, but not see you! od bless, L Posted by DL to AM and DL's Haven http://mald.blogspot.com/2005/06/quickupdate html> at 6/9/2005 10:55:00 PM *g Hey!Ah, DL, you're soo talented! I've been trying to email notificat ion too of when a post is made on MALD :) lol :) But I saw that you had put your email addy in the blogger site so I didn't think I could add mine =P:)That's VERY COOL!I simply wanted to wish you a very v ery BIG GOOD LUCK on all your finals! You'll pass them all with flying colours I 'm sure!I want to apologize for not having posted in so long. I hav en't had time to simply sit and write :( Ah, I really do miss those carefree and jubliant childhood times when we had something called "recesses" to play soccer , to run, to play cards, to skip rope or to simply spend time with friends runni ng around. Why does reminiscing about the past always bring back such wonderful memories? I definitely do miss my elementary school days.I'm going to have to get back to finishing up my lab, but I wanted to write something rea l quick. So, I had titled this post Irony.
More Less

Related notes for ECON 101

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit