PSYCH339 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Construct Validity, American Airlines, B53 Nuclear Bomb

97 views16 pages

Document Summary

I/o psychology is a branch of psychology that _____ in the workplace: treats psychological disorders, provides therapy to employees, applies the principles of psychology, all of these equally define i/o psychology. The use of _____ best distinguishes i/o psychology from related fields taught in business colleges: statistics, psychological principles, consultants, intuition. I/o psychology examines factors that affect the _______ in an organization, whereas business fields examine the broader aspects of running an organization: people, stock performance, machines, i/o psychology examines all three factors. I/o psychologists who are involved in ________ study and practice in such areas as employee selection, job analysis, and job evaluation: personnel psychology, training and development, organizational psychology, human factors. The study of leadership is part of: personnel psychology, human factors, training and development, organizational psychology. Psychologists involved in _______ study leadership, job satisfaction, and employee motivation: personnel psychology, training and development, organizational psychology, human factors.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers