ADMT - Administration
Course
ADMT 7410
Professor
cooprt
Semester
Spring

Description
I was in the bushes during our paintball championship It was only Todd and I left As I saw him reloading his paintballs I decided to strike while the iron is hot As I prepared to make a shot he looked in my direction Although fifty feet apart we met eye to eye I shot him and I had won I was on the top of the world As I stood up to walk to him to say good game he shot me a couple times Then he started saying that he shot first I was of two minds either letting him go or giving him a taste of his own medicine I decided two can play this game I fired my entire magazine all over him and he was a mess As the admin came over I knew I was in the soup I was green with envy when the admin claimed that I was disqualified of being violent As I complained no one would believe that I actually had won maybe the right thing to do wouldve been to tell the adminI was in the bushes during our paintball championship It was only Todd and I left As I saw him reloading his paintballs I dec
More Less

Related notes for ADMT 7410

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit