PSY 366 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Insomnia, Schizoid Personality Disorder, Schizotypal Personality Disorder

135 views9 pages
2 Jan 2015
School
Department
Course

Document Summary

Anhedonia: be able to identify the different types of delusions and hallucinations described in the. *auditory/visual are most common than tactile, somatic, olfactory. Tactile: something happening on the outside of the body e. g. feel cockroaches crawling on your back. (somatic inside) I can feel worms growing in my stomach. Disorganized thought and speech: loose associations. : (derailment) conversations switch from one topic to the texts and class. : beliefs not rooted in reality: reference, persecutory, grandiose relationship with obama. sending a message. worms. Hallucinations: thought insertion, thought withdrawal, thought broadcasting, somatic delusion. : people are out to get you, cia wants to kill me . : i am better/more attractive than i really am i am in a secret. : special coded messages to you from the environment, computer. : you"re literally putting thoughts into my head . : i used to know x but they removed it from my brain.