CGS SS 201 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Saint Petersburg, Fokker E.Ii, State Capitalism

127 views26 pages

Document Summary

Mongol invasion the mongols used all their energy to conquer russia and they didn"t get a chance to invade further west c. ii. The brutal russian winter stopped napoleon from continuing to western europe c. iii. World war i - germany went to war with france; when they tried to invade paris, russia got in the way and stopped them led to germany"s ultimate defeat c. iv. Russia built its state and institutions during times of calamity f. The bolsheviks, led by lenin, wanted to get rid of all the old institutions and turn it into a society where everything was good and no need for harsh gov"t did not turn out. Traditions have a real impact on historical event. 2, historical survey: mongol invasion came from east and conquered russia; ruled harshly for 2. 5 centuries a. i. Historians say this period had a long lasting and significant impact on russia a. i. 1. Russian rules adopted a lot of mongol methods.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers