PLS 481 Final: Ch6 Practice Multiple Choice QuestionsExam
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 3 pages of the document.
1. Which of the following is not part of the plural executive?
a. The chancellor of the CA State University
b. The secretary of state
c. The attorney general
d. The control
2. Which of these power does the governor have that the president does not have?
a. Legislative veto
b. Line-item veto
c. Power to declare war
d. Power to appoint judges
3. Which of the follow activities of the governor would be considered part of their role as head
a. Proposing a budget
b. Vetoing legislation
c. Proposing new air quality standards
d. All of the above
4. Which of the following groups of employees are under administrative control and report
ultimately to the governor?
a. Legislative aides
b. Supreme court clerks
c. Professors at California State University, Fullerton
5. How many state boards and commissions are there?
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version