ADV-3008 Study Guide - Comprehensive Final Exam Guide - Time, Samsung, Customer Relationship Management

67 views26 pages
20 Nov 2018
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

A business philosophy where the organization determines the needs of the target market and satisfies those needs at a profit. The bundle of attributes the consumer receives in a transaction: good or service, price, place, what the consumer must give up in order to receive the product. i. ii. All issue related to the system of distribution : how you get the product, promotion i. All methods used to inform and persuade the target market about products that are available at some price and in some place. Product, price, place all have to work together. Need of balance between product development and promotion. Lack of inventory to match the interest gained from promotion of the product. Any paid nonpersonal communication from an identified sponsor that informs, persuades, and/or reminds. Decision sequence model: situation analysis, researched based analysis internal and external to learn how to target consumers i.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers