[INR 2002] - Final Exam Guide - Comprehensive Notes for the exam (45 pages long!)

65 views45 pages
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

In many countries, the state"s own or control the media c. i. c. ii. Both sides gained from the open access given to journalists. European union, despite the support of major political leaders for the change. A politician may respond to the opinion of one constituency rather than the whole population. Sadly these efforts have been slowed or rebuffed by strong public opinion against the military. In the end, there are several questions that need to be answered when it comes to public opinion, in which many are still trying to focus on. 145-146: definition: one conduit through which interest groups and public opinions will wield influence, democracies have presidential systems, in which legislative bodies are elected apart from the president a. i. Legislatures in parliamentary systems still hold power regarding foreign policy legislature a. i. If a policy is particularly controversial, parties that do not have a majority in the legislature can attempt to call elections c. i.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers