MGMT 340 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Inside Out Music, Product Differentiation, Netflix

44 views17 pages
3 Oct 2016
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Provide their owner a similar level of income to what they"d earn at a conventional job: lifestyle firms b. i. Provide their owner the opportunity to pursue a particular lifestyle and make a living from it: entrepreneurial firms c. i. What people think is in : technological advances c. i. New uses of old technologies: political/legal/regulatory changes d. i. Assessment of the overall appeal of the product or service being proposed a. ii. Product/ service desirability and demand: concept test b. i. Describe business to gain feedback on business idea potential: buying intentions survey c. i. Understand each of them: industry/target market a. i. Assessment of overall appeal of industry and target market for proposed business a. ii. Determine whether a proposed business has sufficient management expertise, organizational competence, and resources to successfully launch b. ii. Management prowess and resource sufficiency: financial c. i. Suggestions for how the idea can be strengthened or changed before further proceeding: what are two components of industry/market feasibility analysis, industry attractiveness a. i.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers