PLS 333 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Public Knowledge, Rationality, Swing Vote

88 views9 pages
8 Jan 2018
School
Course

Document Summary

I studied for several days before my exam and earned a 92% on it, which was very good for the class. If you are shooting for a 4. 0, try to average an 88-90% on your exams and make sure your other grades quizzes, etc. This exam was considered harder than the 2nd exam by my peers; however, i would assosciate that more with not knowing what to expect. The multiple choice questions are fairly apparent if you studied and can differentiate between key terms. The essays, likewise, a(cid:396)e eas(cid:455) to (cid:449)(cid:396)ite if (cid:455)ou k(cid:374)o(cid:449) (cid:449)hat (cid:455)ou(cid:859)(cid:396)e talking about. We additionally have elections for everything (school mileages, all political positions, state and federal and district courts). O(cid:448)erall, there"s lo(cid:449) (cid:272)osts to voting and little incentives to vote, and election day, (cid:894)as it(cid:859)s optional), is more frustrating than worth celebrating. We do not participate less or more compared to other democratic countries just differently.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers