MKT 205 Study Guide - Child Labour, Fair Labor Standards Act, National Labor Relations Act

59 views11 pages

Document Summary

Intellectual property, chapter 8: final exam date, all sections will be taking the exam on wednesday, december 12 from 5:15-7:15 p. m. in room. Mp 200: those individuals that have previously requested to take it on an alternative date due to economics exam conflict should meet in my office on thursday december 13 at 10:00 a. m. (bc 355) We studied that last section: read the question and answer what i have asked! Exam procedures: same format as the previous two in-class exams. Around 70% multiple choice and 30% essay: bring pencils, no electronic devices permitted at any time, all items must be off desk and in bag. If you need to translate parts of the test, you must seek approval from me as to what hard copy book you will be using. Independent contractor relationships is very important: know these factors: Copyright 2009 south-w estern legal studies in business, a part of south-w estern cengage learning.