[CRIM 2200] - Final Exam Guide - Ultimate 94 pages long Study Guide!

108 views94 pages

Document Summary

Crime trends: contemporary trends, crime in decline, significant drop in ucr violent crimes. Diet function of diet, vitamin and shows how environment. Hormones intake, hormonal interacts w personal traits to. Twin and sibling behavior predispositions are percentage of youths in high- Parent child similarities inherited; criminality of crime areas become chronic parents can predict offenders delinquency of children. Gender differences traits and characteristics and gender differences in. Social process theory: (cid:272)(cid:396)i(cid:373)i(cid:374)alit(cid:455) is fu(cid:374)(cid:272)tio(cid:374) of people"s i(cid:374)te(cid:396)a(cid:272)tio(cid:374)s (cid:449)ith (cid:448)a(cid:396)ious organizations, institutions, and processes in society. Social learning theory: ppl learn techniques and attitudes of crime from close relationships w criminal peers; crime is learned behavior. Social control theory: everyone has potential to become a criminal, but most ppl are controlled by their bonds to society; crime occurs when those forces that bind ppl to society are weakened or broken. Power and control closely than boys in differences in crime as. Gender differences traditional, male- function of class and.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers