CS 140 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Memory Address, California Department Of Transportation, Branch Table

15 views8 pages

Document Summary

You have 1. 5 hours (90 minutes) for this examination; the number of points for each question indicates roughly how many minutes you should spend on that question. Make sure you print your name and sign the honor code below. During this exam you are allowed to consult two double-sided pages of notes that you have prepared ahead of time; other than that, you may not consult books, notes, or your laptop. If there is a trivial detail that you need for one of your answers but cannot recall, you may ask the course staff for help. I acknowledge and accept the stanford university honor code. I have neither given nor received aid in answering the questions on this examination, and i have not consulted any external information other than two double-sided pages of prepared notes. Answer: reducing the time slice increases the average response time. The smaller that t becomes, the later the first job finishes.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers