CRJU 20123 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Knapp Commission, Neuroticism, Exculpatory Evidence

67 views7 pages
25 Oct 2017
School
Professor

Document Summary

Exam: thursday october 5th, 2017 at 3:30 p. m. Developmental theories: approaches to behavior proposing that individuals have normal growth phases in areas such as morality and emotional maturity, proposes that individuals mature physically, cognitively, and emotionally, physical = height and weight; charted by a physician. Intellectual = measured by a variety of intelligence tests and is charted against a normal curve of development: emotional/social = the ability to empathize with others and a willingness to compromise one"s desires with other"s needs. Preventive policing: law enforcement should improve communication and trust between the police and the community, this model includes the concepts of community policing, problem-oriented policing, and accountability mechanisms. International association of chiefs of police (iacp) promulgated the law enforcement. I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions. I will always uphold the constitution, my community, and the agency i serve.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers