SWK 361 Study Guide - Spring 2019, Comprehensive Final Exam Notes - Wwor-Tv, Tosk Albanian, Time

43 views24 pages
29 Mar 2019
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Scenario: your supervisor calls you to let you know that the syrian family you have been working with for two years as a case manager no longer wants to work with you. You just saw them yesterday and everything seemed fine. In fact, working with this family is your favorite part of your job. Section 1: disappointed i did not get to properly terminate services. Attitude: this is wrong, what did i do wrong, defensive, how did i fail them. Drove daughter to friends house without mother knowing. Very comfortable, felt like i was a part of the family. Now i feel really uneasy as i have been accused of something that is easily explained. Goal to show respect to both the teenager and the parent. Assumption that it was an ongoing permission to bring daughter to friend"s house. Service, useful/helpful, honestly aligns with integrity, dignity and worth of the person (respect), importance of human relationships and safety.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers