SOC 100 Study Guide - Final Guide: Scantron Corporation, Conspicuous Consumption, Omnivore

151 views4 pages
16 Jul 2016
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Time: 1:30pm-3:30pm (the exam will start promptly at 1:40pm) Make-up policy: there will be no make-up exams. Exceptions will be made only for documented extraordinary circumstances. Materials provided in class: scantron form; paper for short answers and essay. Optional: blue or black pen (for written answers). University id (unless you have your id number memorized). You will not need to bring a bluebook. The exam will consist of 20 multiple-choice questions, 3 short answer questions, and 1 essay question. The multiple-choice questions will be of two types: conventional (i. e. , which of the following best answers the question ) and negative multiple-choice (i. e. , which of the following is not a good answer to the question ). The short answer questions will be answerable in 1-3 sentences (a specific length will be specified for each question). The essay will be about one and a quarter pages in length (i. e. , slightly longer than the one on the midterm).