CPSY 4343 Study Guide - Formal System, Egocentrism, Phase 2

57 views22 pages
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

5:00. i i b 1/27/09: notes will be typically be posted before the lecture; they will always be available after the lecture is over. g, assignment 1 will be available soon. Constructivism: constructivism: children create knowledge of the create knowledge of the world through active exploration, according to the constructivist perspective, children are: children are: Continuously testing and revising knowledge through revising knowledge through a process similar to scientific exploration. Piaget"s theory: jean piaget (1896 1980) was the founder of constructivism, and is widely considered the most influential widely considered the most influential figure in the field of cognitive development. Inspired countless independent investigations: piaget"s interests lie at the ti l h l f bi i t intersection of biology, psychology, and philosophy. Piaget"s theory: piaget was interested in culturally invariant ways of learning and adapting to the world and sometimes referred to the world, and sometimes referred to his theory as a genetic epistemology.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers